August 10th Meeting

Look here to see how to make a post, upload photos, videos, etc.
donald.halverson

August 10th Meeting

Unread post by donald.halverson » Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:24 pm

Could not find info about Aug Mtg on the calendar. Had to spend a bunch of time even finding the Forum. I was going to direct someone to the web site to get information about this meeting and I'm afraid they would be unable to find the info the way the site is presently presented. Perhaps we could get this fixed up soon. Thank You

Martin Pansch

Re: August 10th Meeting

Unread post by Martin Pansch » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:33 pm

Hi Don,

You are correct that the meeting is not posted on the events calendar on the website. Sorry about that. Our volunteers are usually pretty good about that. I'll make sure Darryl and Georgia know it is missing and I am sure one of them will get it posted soon.

As far as finding the Forum goes there are several ways to get to it on the website. First and easiest, when you are on the home page look at the upper right corner of the page is a box titled "Announcements" Within that box the first line says, "The July 2016 issue of The Forum is available here." Click on the blue "here" and you will go right to it.

You can also click "Publications" on the top bar. When it takes you to the publication page look on the upper right page in a box titled "About the Guild." Within this box click, "The Forum Archives."

There are a few other ways of navigating to it but those are the easiest to describe.

Return to “Web forum "How to", Feedback and Suggestions”