Woodworkers Guild Picnic - July 19 @ 6:30pm in Roseville

Glad you stopped by. All metalsmiths everywhere are welcome to register for access to the Guild of Metalsmiths' web forum.
Peter Bettenberg

Woodworkers Guild Picnic - July 19 @ 6:30pm in Roseville

Unread post by Peter Bettenberg » Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:07 pm

The Minnesota Woodworkers Guild (MNWWG) has invited our membership to their summer picnic on Tuesday, July 19th. Food and drink will be provided, but more is always welcome! They are not having any demonstrators or activities, but we are invited to bring stuff for an informal show & tell. I plan to be there. Great chance to make new friends! Please RSVP here or with me by Monday, July 11 so they can order food. Thanks!

Peter Bettenberg
bettenberg@hotmail.com
651-777-5300

Here is the posting from their site.

http://www.mnwwg.org/
JOIN US FOR THE ANNUAL WOODWORKERS GUILD PICNIC!
Please join us for the annual Woodworkers Guild Picnic at the Jaycees Shelter, Central Park, Roseville.
As a special treat we have invited The Guild of Metalsmiths to join us! Meet some very talented fellow craftspeople!
The Woodworkers Guild will provide soft drinks, beer, subway sandwiches, cookies, chips. Feel free to bring something to share. This is a rain or shine event since the Shelter is covered!
WHEN: Tuesday, July 19. 6:30 - 9 pm. Show up at 6 pm if you're willing help set up.
WHERE: Roseville Central Park, Dale Street West Pavilion. Southeast of County Rd C and Lexington (Lexington is closed at Hwy 36).
DIRECTIONS. https://www.google.com/maps/place/Centr ... 93.1275549

Peter Bettenberg

Re: Woodworkers Guild Picnic - July 19 @ 6:30pm in Roseville

Unread post by Peter Bettenberg » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:21 pm

I have edited this post to try to remove any confusion. This picnic is hosted by the Minnesota Woodworkers Guild. They have kindly invited TGoM members to join them for a fun evening. If you wish to learn more about the Woodworkers Guild before this event, the link to their website is provided.

Return to “News and Announcements - Welcome to the Guild's web forum!”