Offer a trade - My Aaron Cergol hammer for your tongs/hammers

Calmb4tehpwn

Offer a trade - My Aaron Cergol hammer for your tongs/hammers

Unread post by Calmb4tehpwn » Sun May 31, 2015 12:25 pm

Hey folks!

So I had the opportunity to snag one of Aaron's gorgeous hammers, all of which are a work of art, mostly because I wanted to say I owned one (it was too heavy for me, and I knew they going in) but instead of it sitting around the shop until I'm strong enough to use it, I thought someone else might be able to get use out of this work of art, and I could pick up some of the stuff I need to get on my feet as a blacksmith.

So, without further ado, here was the original listing:
https://m.facebook.com/cergolforge/phot ... 7188262815

Anyone who has been following knows two things. First off, this was a great deal on one of Aaron's hammers, and second, that they're worth every penny.

This bad boy is 3.5 pounds with a wide cross peen. 16 handle, nice crowned face. It moves metal, and will last the rest of your life.

So what am I looking for?
Tongs, really. I need something that can hold 1 inch square stock, and 1 & 3/4 square stock. If you could hook me up with both of those, this beauty is yours

Otherwise, anything but flat jaw tongs is good for me, Im struggling without much of anything. Additionally, I could use some more hammers in the 2lb - 2.5lb range. Cross peen, straight peen, rounder. Basic stuff. I'd be interested in hardy tools as well, and a nice pair of scrolling tongs. If you have something that'll help me out, shoot me an email at phoenixcreations@hotmail.com or reply down below for more info.

Cheers!

Return to “Hammers”