Hello From Eau Claire, WI

Tdabrowski

Hello From Eau Claire, WI

Unread post by Tdabrowski » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:35 am

Greetings,

My name Is Taylor and I am located in Eau Claire, WI. I have been in metal working for about 6 years now working for custom metal fab company's to structural and ornamental. I finally taken to blacksmithing, I have always been interested in it but never had the time. I am happy to be involved in what looks to be a very great group of people. I am still on the search for an anvil but just finished making my forge. I hope to make some great friends and cant wait for the future. If anyone is in the area near me I would love to contact and possibly learn a few things about the trade since all of the classes are filled.

Thanks,

Taylor Dabrowski

Darryl Ponder

Re: Hello From Eau Claire, WI

Unread post by Darryl Ponder » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:54 am

Hello Taylor!

My name is Darryl and I manage the Guild's web "stuff", including our home page and this web forum.

Feel free to use the site, post photos of your work as you make things, ask questions and basically make yourself at home. You will find the Guild members share blacksmithing information freely and are always there to answer questions. Note that there is a section on how to use the web forum if you get stuck. That section shows you how to post photos, link to videos and the like.

Happy new year and best regards,

Darryl

Return to “Introductions - Introduce yourself to the web forum members”