Members having a login for NeonCRM, our Membership Database, can login with your account here: NeonCRM for Existing Members
(Note: Email invitations to create your account in NeonCRM were sent to all members in January of 2019. If you missed that opportunity and wish to create your account login now, click on the following link: CREATE ONLINE ACCOUNT NOW )
Existing members are encouraged to renew your membership/pay your dues with your NeonCRM account, which accepts most major credit cards. Much less work for everyone!
The annual membership dues are $30.00.
All memberships are family memberships. Men, women, persons of all ages, professionals and hobbyists, are all invited to join The Guild of Metalsmiths. Welcome!
- Six informative membership meetings a year, including demonstrations and tours arranged by our program committee.
- First priority to sign up for the 12 to 30 skill building workshops held throughout the year!
- Our monthly newsletter called “The Forum”, contains meeting minutes, scheduled workshop announcements and letters from members.
- Our quarterly magazine called “The Metalsmith” containing informative articles on metalworking techniques, resources, members want ads, and much more.
- “Members Only” access to the Guild Membership Directory in NeonCRM, with search and download functionality. Need to contact a Guild member but don't have contact information? This is your resource.
- “Members Only” access to “The Bellows” email reflector. With over 375 subscribed Guild members on this email reflector, our members have quick access to a large body of metalworking knowledge. Have a question? Need help? Ask our members via “The Bellows” email reflector.
- Full access to our online web forum, including the “Members Only” section that includes access to decades worth of fully indexed historical back issues of The Metalsmith.
- The ability to purchase blacksmith coal at $7.00 per five gallon bucket from the Guilds’ coal supply pile. This is a very good price for blacksmithing coal and is a local supply located in the NW Twin Cities.
- A chance to meet interesting and varied people with a common interest in metalworking!
- An opportunity to show your work at the Annual Fall Conference Gallery.
- An opportunity to display several pieces in the Gallery section of this Web Site.
- The annual August corn feed. What a gathering!
- The annual December Christmas/Holiday party. A great get together of our metalworking family.
Joining The Guild of Metalsmiths
You may join The Guild of Metalsmiths by clicking on the following link: JOIN NOW
Please include your preferred telephone number and an email address in your application. If you do not wish to have your name published, in the members directory, please indicate this in your application. We do not sell our mailing list.
This is a 2-step process - Once you have registered your contact information in the JOIN NOW link and hit SUBMIT, you will be emailed a confirmation email with further instructions about completing your membership.
If you prefer, you may also join by sending your name, address, phone and email address and a $30 check for your dues to the following address:
The Guild of Metalsmiths Print out a Form
P.O. Box 72
Hudson, WI 54016