- This event has passed.
Saint Clement’s Feast Day 2022
November 19 @ 1:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Not sure what to do in the gap between The Madness and the Christmas party?
Come Celebrate St. Clement’s Feast Day with Beer and Blacksmiths!
Observed On Saturday, 19 November 2022
Hosted by Torg Brewery and The Guild of Metalsmiths
St. Clement is (one of) the patron saint of blacksmiths and metalworkers. His feast day was a rare day off for these metal artisans when their toils at the forge was replaced by food and drink, and the noise of the shop was replaced by the (one must assume off-tune) singing and toasting in pubs. Whether you are a smith or not, come join us as we celebrate this heritage!
Where: 8421 University Avenue NE, Spring Lake Park, MN 55432
When: The brewery is open 1PM to 11PM. Show up any time in there and look for blacksmiths. We should be easy to spot.
· First drink is free for Guild members!
· Bring potluck food/snacks suitable for a grazing Feast of St. Clement!
· Bring show and tell items to impress your fellow Guilders and the non-smithing public!
· Play Bocce Anvil (if I can repair them in time) and Pinch the Devil’s Nose!
· If we are lucky Old Clem might even grace us with his presence!
Questions? Contact Martin Pansch, 612-599-4762, firstname.lastname@example.org